Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quick Update

Its been awhile since something was posted..I know I know!

The girls are still doing great! Stella has been sleeping all night for almost 2 weeks now! We are proud of her and thank goodness...sleep is so precious! Haddie is sleeping well for a newborn waking maybe twice a night but, she hasn't had a fuss episode WHOO HOO!!!

We are all getting ready for Brian's wedding this weekend. The Rehearsal dinner is Friday night and wedding on Saturday. We are excited for them and plus I love wedding cake!!

My parents are at Martha's Vineyard until Tuesday. I spoke to them they are having fun.

I will try and post pictures very very soon!!


Lacey

1 comment:

Gabby said...

ed to send a comment and I don't know that it went through. So I will try again!


Loved spending time with ya'll today! Am amazed Lacey has time to blog at all. The girls are growing up so fast! Lacey, you are a GREAT mom! I am so blessed that you are my daughter! It makes me proud! Tella is a busy little thing and you can tell when you hold Haddie that she is a real thinker! To Drew (the handsome one)...enjoying very much our conversations and am grateful for them! Love to all! Gabby