Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is here!








This past week was South by Southwest, a music and movie festival, a lot of people from all over come into town and go see screenings and music shows. There is a free show lawn and we went to see Erykah Badu with the girls. She only played two long songs because she was late getting into town. She put the reason on her Twitter. A woman in Dallas had been coming onto her property for some time and she wouldn't leave so she had to file a police report. The songs she sang were great! We all had fun. Tonight we had a grill night with some church folks and met some more new people.

This Tuesday I start my sewing class!! I am really excited and I am trying to sell some stuff on craigslist to raise money for a sewing machine. Wish me luck. I get to borrow one for the class. However, Hadley will not be able to come so, we are going to let her cry it out or something. I will feed her before we leave and she should be fine. Pray for Andrew though. ;)

Miss Everyone!!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

SO excited about the sewing class! GREAT PICS!